Sport Quiz #111
Elizabeth Ashton, Fritz Ligges, Josef Neckermann, Bridget Parker, Mark Phillips and Harvey Smith competed in what sports at the 1972 Olympic Games?
In 1964, Larissa Latynina, who had represented the USSR and the Ukraine in gymnastics, achieved what Olympic record?
Who were the two Aikens in the Jamaican netball team in 2009?
In the final of the Basketball competition at the 1972 Summer Olympics, the last 3 seconds of the game were ordered to be played again, which resulted in which team being awarded the gold medal?
What is the first name of the woman that Tiger Woods married on 5 October 2004 and was officially divorced from on 23 August 2010?
Soccer player George Best once said that he spent 95% of his money on wine, women and song, and the other 5% he ... what?
In England, at which venue are the Oaks and the Derby run?